you know what I love? I love that here in the jily fandom we can use almost any sort of face claim that has dark red hair and messy black hair for James and Lily don’t you just love that I love that
Not at this time, sorry. If you have a prompt you can send it and I might get to it eventually, but if you’re looking for edits with a certain fancast, send suggestions over to James e Lily. I help out there with edits when I can and if not, someone else might be able to fill your request.
The James Potter Appreciation Blog is open for new members! If you would like to join, please read the guidelines before contacting.
also an incentive to join: I’m lonely over there.
Jily Week 2
Day 2: Small Gestures
- luna lovegood has dirty blonde hair (book 5, chapter 10)
- lily potter has dark red hair (book 1, chapter 12)
- neville longbottom has blond hair (JKR interview)
- hermione granger has bushy hair (book 1, chapter 6)
- james potter is tall (book 1, chapter 12)
- at seventeen, harry potter is the same height as his father so he is also tall (book 7, chapter 34)
- peter pettigrew is fat (book 3, chapter 10)
- severus snape has yellow-ish teeth (book 3, chapter 14)
- ginny weasley is fucking awesome (books 1-7)
Jily Week 2
Day One: Games
James and Lily Potter Week is July 28th - August 3rd, 2014 [x]
Hello everyone! Before I start talking about the theme, as usual, I’d like to thank you all for participating on the previous two weeks we’ve had last year (canon and alternative universes week) they were both truly wonderful and this one wouldn’t be happening without your constant support so thank you all so much!
…stay out of the tags, janie. stay out of the tags.
That was my reaction too - I had to control myself not to smack the person in the head and yell at them to READ THE BOOK or, you know, google. But did you see?? Everyone adored them, I’m so happy!!!!!!!!!
Yeah! Going on 3,000 notes for the “unpopular opinion”…Not bad! :) And so many people were down with more than one option.